Career Highlights & Resume
To download Len Rhodes resume
Publicity photographs available upon request.
As Music Director Len Rhodes has worked in professional theatre in the US, Canada, and the UK. He also directs performing groups and choirs.
Len Rhodes performs throughout the world - venues include the Las Vegas MGM Grand's Hollywood Theatre, The Edinburgh International Festival, Cathedral of St. Sulpice in Paris, and London’s Banqueting House (for members of the English Royal Family.) Len's career is a lifetime of performance on piano, organ, harpsichord, clavichord, and electronic keyboard instruments.
Len's first paid organist position came at age 13 and he continues to offer his vast experience of religious and secular music as required in an ever-changing worship experience. His choirs always enjoy singing traditional anthems and hymns, in addition to more contemporary music.
- Violinist Anne Akiko Myers with Los Angeles Master Chorale
- A Night with Janis Joplin - Broadway and US Tour 2011-16
- Mike Tyson's MGM Las Vegas production "The Undisputed Truth" 2012
- Music Theater productions in the UK, Canada and USA
- BBC Radio
- Trinity College London
- Instrumental arrangements for Summit Music and Arts
- Virginia Shakespeare Festival
- Arrangements and Original Music published through Oxford University Press, Hal Leonard, Music Sales, Inc., G. Schirmer Inc., and Len Rhodes Music Inc.
Music Copying/Engraving Clients
- Edwin H Morris (Music Publishers)
- Royal Academy of Music
- Ursula Vaughan Williams
- Dr. Arthur Wills (Ely Cathedral)
- Teacher of Composition, Piano, Organ, Music Theory, History, Music Appreciation, Master Classes, Workshops and Presentations.
- Lecturer (History of Music) University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
- Founder and Director/Artistic Director - Pikes Peak Young Composers Competition
- Music Advisor, Madison Country Day School, Madison, WI
- U.S. Coordinator, Trinity College London, England
- Workshop clinician for teaching associations throughout the USA
- Presenter MTNA National Conference
- Instructor of Advanced Piano, Composition, and Music Theory, Sutton Valence School, Kent, England
- Teaching Artist for the Texas Institute for Arts in Education, Houston, TX
- Various high school music faculty positions, London and South-east (England)
- Madison Country Day School, Madison, WI
- Colorado Springs Youth Symphony, Colorado Springs, CO
- Summit Middle School, Frisco, CO
- Summit High School IB Program, Breckenridge, CO
- piano and composition workshops
- song writing
- practical and theory presentations
- individual coaching for Advanced Placement (AP) Music Theory
- school curricula evaluation, development and design
- music appreciation and history
- graded music examination system workshops
- The Beatles; and other contemporary artists
"I wish he could come and give instruction to the skating coaches and judges on how to critique a child. That was superb."
"He quickly gets to the heart of the matter. He explains very clearly for all students - piano, voice and violin."